Host your Marketplace on a subdomain
Every Efty Investor account includes a domain name marketplace, making it easy for your customers to view and purchase your domains. You never have to worry about updating the software, security holes, or code-breaking. We take care of all of it for you.
Here’s how to set up your marketplace on a subdomain:
- Navigate to Settings > Marketplace.
- Click the “Set marketplace URL” link.
- Enter the subdomain name you want to use for your marketplace, without www, for example, marketplace.mydomain.com, and then click “Save.”
- Sign in to your registrar and make sure the Nameservers for your domain name are set to the registrar's default Nameservers.
- Create your subdomain name and point the A record to 18.104.22.168
Refer to your registrar’s help section for help setting up an A record.
- Wait anywhere from 5 minutes to 24 hours for DNS to propagate.
- Go to your browser and type in your subdomain to see if your site resolves.
Once your subdomain is resolving, you can start customizing it by uploading a custom logo and/or background and changing the theme and colors. Activate an SSL certificate and link your Google Analytics to track visitor stats.